The Radiology Department at Queen Mary’s Hospital which is now part of St George’s Healthcare NHS Trust has modern fully digital equipment.
- We offer GP services for plain film radiography and ultrasound.
- We also offer CT, digital mammography, fluoroscopy and OPG dental x-rays via outpatient clinics.
- Walk in services for CT (Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm) and OPG (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm).
- Four ultrasound rooms
- Digital mammography
- Two direct digital general x-ray rooms
- Fluoroscopy room
- A brand new 128-slice CT scanner
- Digital OPG
- Children’s play area in department and coffee shop nearby
Monday to Friday 8am – 7pm
Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays 10am – 4pm
Jenny Taylor, Head of Radiology
- Dr Derek Svasti-Salee, Consultant Radiologist & Clinical Lead
- Dr Ruth Pearson, Consultant Radiologist & Clinical Lead
- Dr Colin Todd, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Pradip Patel, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Anita Rhodes, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Helen Richardson, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Adrian Mathie, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Mike Lynch, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Zybnek Stetina, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Anna Thornton, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Vinnie Majuran, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Charlotte Whittaker, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Nimrat Mangat, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Wilmii Piennar, Consultant Radiologist
- Dr Nevin Wijesekera, Consultant Radiologist
For any ultrasound exam requests please use our normal radiology request forms. These can be sent by post if required.
We also provide a walk-in service for CT head scans in adult patients with persistent headaches (CT Head Referral Pathway Form).
We have an OPG walk-in service were General Dental Practitioners can register using this form (Registration for OPG Service Form) to be able to request OPGs.
Head of Radiology: 020 8487 6514
Radiology Reception: 020 8487 6512 / 020 8487 6513
Fax: 020 8487 6178